The laboratories of ChemBiotech are located in the Center for Nanotechnology, Münster, Germany. We have highly motivated chemists who are trained in organic chemistry, medicinal chemistry and chemical biology. The company has more than 500 publications and patents. ChemBiotech owns outstanding competence in the syntheses, modification and characterization of a diversity of nucleosides, nucleotides and DNA building blocks (phosphoramidites). Products of highest quality are our greatest concern. We cooperate with industrial and scientific institutions and perform contract synthesis. ChemBiotech uses its strong competence for own R&D projects and to the benefit of our customers. Our synthetic expertise provides solutions for your chemical and biological demands in nucleic acid, carbohydrate, and heterocyclic chemistry.
We have skills and facilities in DNA research to meet the needs of our customers.
- Click chemistry will rapidly become the number one method for bioorthogonal DNA conjugation, imaging and the construction of nanodevices. ChemBiotech is the only company offering all four clickable phosphoramidites for DNA functionalization - this includes low quenching 8-aza-7-deazapurine building blocks.
- isoGd - isoCd base pairs are expanding the genetic alphabet and oligonucleotides form ionophors. ChemBiotech has invented a series of isoGd phosphoramidites and offers them to generate a third base pair in DNA.
- Universal nucleosides have the capability of equal base pairing with all four canonical bases without significant decrease of the duplex stability. - A common requirement for a successful primer design. ChemBiotech provides phosphoramidites of novel universal nucleosides.
- Nanoparticle DNA-conjugates find application in drug delivery, diagnostics and nanomedicine. ChemBiotech offers gold nanoparticle DNA conjugates with canonical or modified oligonucleotides.
- Artificial base pairs find application in the construction of genomes for synthetic biology and DNA hybridization techniques employing parallel or antiparallel DNA chain orientation. ChemBiotech offers a variety of DNA building blocks which can be used for these objectives. BMBF-Project Bio-34-55: De novo - Gencluster-Synthesen für die Produktion von Polyketid / Polypeptid-Hybrid-Naturstoffen mit pharmakologischer Wirkung.
For more products and information, please visit our homepage or Laboratory of Bioorganic Chemistry and Chemical Biology